Didn’t make the ENRS Meeting Live? – You Can Still Attend On Demand!
Objectives of the Society
- To develop and support standards for the training and practice of neuroradiology and head and neck radiology.
- To encourage research in neuroradiology and head and neck radiology.
- To provide annual meetings for the reading and discussion of papers and the dissemination of knowledge in neuroradiology and head and neck radiology.
- To promote a close fellowship and exchange of ideas among neuroradiologists and head and neck radiologists.
- To promote close cooperation between neuroradiology and head and neck radiology and other branches of medicine and the allied sciences.
Geographic Boundaries of the Society
The states of Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, the District of Columbia, and the provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec.